Copyright & Legal
We are not affiliated or associated with any police forces, government organisations or any other emergency services. Content on this website is fictional and only applicable to our community. You must not perform any procedures taught on the basis of role-play in real-life or on another human being.
All names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents on this website and the server are in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.
All of our PoliceMP services are protected and cannot be used outside of the community. This includes but is not limited to: Forums, main front page, Patreon page information & data, assets from game servers, documentation created on Google Drive and other third party software created for and using the PoliceMP name.
If you have additional questions or require more information about our Copyright and Fair Use Policies, do not hesitate to contact us.
Copyright and legal fair use policies
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- Service refers to the Website and any services operating under the PoliceMP brands.
- You means the individual accessing the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Website refers to PoliceMP accessible from www.policemp.com
PoliceMP holds legal rights to all documents created, files and assets created and hosted on any of our services including for our Game Servers. The content on our website is not free to use without written permission.
In certain circumstances, assets could be claimed and used by yourself or your business within the following fair use reasons:
- If you are able to provide full and valid proof that the asset, document, code, etc have been created by you or your company.
- You can show that the item was not created only for PoliceMP, e.g if the code has been used prior to PoliceMP use.
- If the item has been created for and is clearly used as a public use asset.
- If the item has been created elsewhere and is free to source and use (for example, vehicle models not made by us.)
- In the event, a legal defence against PoliceMP has been won permitting you to have access to certain items.
Using assets or items in other communities
PoliceMP, will always follow up on reported claims of other communities using potentially stolen assets. In the event it is found that you are in breach of copyright, we will pursue legal action against yourself as an individual or, where applicable, against your company.
Distribution of Illegally Obtained Goods
Distribution of items that have been illegally obtained from our community will be pursued using our legal protection. To make a fair use claim, please contact us before assuming usage rights.