Hey there! If your ranks aren't syncing with the server or Discord, ensure you've linked your Discord account to the forums. Also ensure you have Steam and Discord open when joining the server otherwise the rank sync is unlikely to work! ×
Hey there! If your ranks aren't syncing with the server or Discord, ensure you've linked your Discord account to the forums. Also ensure you have Steam and Discord open when joining the server otherwise the rank sync is unlikely to work!
JB

Dev Opportunity (Items)

This is a really simple thing; Expanding the item lists. We have never revisited the item lists since they were made, currently there are 53 unique items in the list. 

If you would like to add a substantial amount more or coordinate updating and taking suggestions then give me a shout. 

This is not expanding the functionality at this stage but increases the variation in what is found during person and vehicle searches. Its a very simple format only requiring 5 pieces of information per item (Item ID, Item Name, Legality, Description (Possibly not in use?), Chance). 

Hi JB,

I would be happy to help out with this there is a lot of suggestions I have heard people say they would like and many of my own. Does it go on a we make them and submit them to you to be reviewed basis?

I can probably get some things for that list mate.

Sorry, when you say itemID is this items that a specific to GTA or can I just list whatever

@Chad-D4 @Loaf me harder

I think a spreadsheet is defo the way to go is a couple of you are working on it. What you have is a good start.

The IDs are not from gta, its just a increment from the previous one so we can differentiate them. 

Here is an example of how its done just now, all in JSON format. 

{
		"Id": "50",
		"Name": "Stamp",
		"Legal": "true",
		"Desc": "Used to send paper Emails",
		"Chance": "25"
	},
	{
		"Id": "51",
		"Name": "Carrier Bag",
		"Desc": "Used for holding items",
		"Chance": "45"
	},
	{
		"Id": "52",
		"Name": "Watch",
		"Desc": "Used for telling the time",
		"Chance": "50"
	},
	{
		"Id": "53",
		"Name": "Vape",
		"Desc": "Cloud generation machine",
		"Chance": "35"
	}

If you want, send me an editable spreadsheet or I can make one

Cancel last, check your inbox on the forums, I have sent you a sheet.