Hey there! If your ranks aren't syncing with the server or Discord, ensure you've linked your Discord account to the forums. Also ensure you have Steam and Discord open when joining the server otherwise the rank sync is unlikely to work! ×
Hey there! If your ranks aren't syncing with the server or Discord, ensure you've linked your Discord account to the forums. Also ensure you have Steam and Discord open when joining the server otherwise the rank sync is unlikely to work!
Sign in to follow this  
Gimic

Moderator Application - Gimic

• What is your Discord name?
    Gimic
  • How long have you been part of the community for?
    3-4 Days (I know its not a lot)
  • What do you feel you could offer to the team?
    Well what i could offer to the staff team is the way i handle reports i always take my time and remember mistakes happen, I'm not a push over and i do give people second chances we are all human at the end of the day. I have been staff on a Police Server before and i understand it is stressful but i have the patience to conduct my job every time to a high standards. regarding my staff back ground i was staff on PERPheads within the game gmod understand its a different game but that was stressful and you needed the patience. I understand i haven't been a member within this community for long but giving me a chance i will not disappoint.
  • PoliceMP requires staff to follow a strict list of guidelines for staff, do you feel you could do this?
    Yes 100%
  • In detail, describe your personality to us. Tell us about yourself!
    Great personality always can take a joke
  • Like 2

+Support I have seen gimic doing adimistrative work on the another community and he did a great job on there and I am sure gimic would continue to do so, if he got moderator here and I believe he would be a valuable assest to this staff team as he can strictly enforce the rules and still have some fun.

• Like 2

+Support I've seen gimic do Administrative duties in another community, a few others actually. Known him for a few years now, and I know how he is. He'd be an amazing addition to this community as well as a Staff member.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

+Support I've seen gimic do Administrative duties in another community, a few others actually. Known him for a few years now, and I know how he is. He'd be an amazing addition to this community as well as a Staff member.

10 hours ago, Jay said:

+Support I have seen gimic doing adimistrative work on the community perpheads and he did a great job on there and I am sure gimic would continue to do so, if he got moderator here and I believe he would be a valuable assest to this staff team as he can strictly enforce the rules and still have some fun.

Thank you both for the kind words

• Like 1

Denied

Your activity over the past couple of weeks has been almost zero, for that reason we have chosen to deny your application. For more information, please contact us.