Hey there! If your ranks aren't syncing with the server or Discord, ensure you've linked your Discord account to the forums. Also ensure you have Steam and Discord open when joining the server otherwise the rank sync is unlikely to work! ×
Hey there! If your ranks aren't syncing with the server or Discord, ensure you've linked your Discord account to the forums. Also ensure you have Steam and Discord open when joining the server otherwise the rank sync is unlikely to work!
Sign in to follow this  
Jay

NPAS Application - Jay

• Your Discord name (i.e. John #5198)
    Jayo#4796
  • What rank do you currently hold?
    Police Constable
  • Why do you want to join NPAS?
    I would like to join NPAS is because when there are incidents across the city some are very far away and a helicopter would be very sufficient as you can get the incident a lot quicker and also provide transport when required. I would also like to join NPAS as when there is a missing person case a helicopter would be extremely helpful as you can cover more ground to find the missing person. I would also personally like to experience using helicopters in active roleplay situations as I have never done so before and it looks like a lot of fun.
  • Do you have any relevant skills that might help you with this role?
    No (Except piloting helicopters on gta online/singleplayer which I believe I am a decent pilot)
  • Do you work well in a team and individually?
    Yes
  • I understand that being accepted is not guaranteed