Hey there! If your ranks aren't syncing with the server or Discord, ensure you've linked your Discord account to the forums. Also ensure you have Steam and Discord open when joining the server otherwise the rank sync is unlikely to work! ×
Hey there! If your ranks aren't syncing with the server or Discord, ensure you've linked your Discord account to the forums. Also ensure you have Steam and Discord open when joining the server otherwise the rank sync is unlikely to work!
Sign in to follow this  
Jack Peterson

Suggestion - Jack Peterson

• Area of Suggestion:
    Unit Suggestion
  • Suggestion Content:
    Not sure whether this should be in unit suggestion, or policing. I'll put it in Unit as it would be something that would be great for all units! So basically, there are a lot of people, some whom still is active as well, who stays for example Constable because they haven't been able to prove themselves to the higher ranked. Therefor I was thinking, that it could be great to add something in, where you can recommend yourself for a promotion and your unit head, will go through some tests, maybe some application with you etc. This would prove people and I believe it would be significally better for people who wanna prove themselves.

Accepted

This is already something we're working on. We're launching a lot of upcoming recruitment campaigns, 4 of which will open later today or tomorrow. These will offer administrative roles for people to be apart of and although it doesn't come packaged with a rank, it does give people an opportunity to prove themselves ahead of perhaps roles that do come packaged with a rank in the future.