Hey there! If your ranks aren't syncing with the server or Discord, ensure you've linked your Discord account to the forums. Also ensure you have Steam and Discord open when joining the server otherwise the rank sync is unlikely to work! ×
Hey there! If your ranks aren't syncing with the server or Discord, ensure you've linked your Discord account to the forums. Also ensure you have Steam and Discord open when joining the server otherwise the rank sync is unlikely to work!
Sign in to follow this  
kamilek877

Ban Dispute - kamilek877

• Name
    kamilek877#8647
  • Do you hold any roles in the community (PC, RPU, etc)
    no
  • The date of your ban
    11/14/2020
  • Staff member that banned you
    tom
  • What server were you banned from?
    FiveM Server
  • Why do you believe you were banned?
    I think I was getting hacked and I was going to tell u guys that I think I am getting hacked but didn't get the chance
  • Why should we unban you?
    Because it was not me I was getting hacked
  • I understand that bumping my post or trying to contact staff members will decrease my chance of being unbanned.
  • I confirm I have read the rules.

Hello Kimelik877, 

I'm pretty certain that you weren't hacked. The sort of messages being spammed by your client would suggest you had downloaded cheats & either enabled a chat spammer or didn't realise it would do that anyway.  

I'm afraid I believe that you did indeed cheat. It would be better to admit so if you have done and have the potential of having a reduced ban, because at the moment all evidence we have would suggest you were using cheats - something that isn't and will never be welcome in this community. 

15 hours ago, Gruffyd Daffyd said:

how can I prove that I didn't  download it and the reason I said I was hacked because its happened to me before  and I don't remember  downloading anything so all's I am asking for is to unban me because it was not me I am not a hacker I don't even know how to download mods or anything like that and before I was banned my game crashed and when I relogged  my partner saw the messages so I looked in chat and  I saw   the  spam I was going to say through the radio I think I am getting hacked but  I didn't even  get to say that because I was banned and I promise it was not me pls believe me what ever it was I am going to say sorry for what ever it was because it came from my account so I am sorry all's I am asking is to unban me and give me a chance and I think I know what it may of been because since I downloaded a anti-virus think shits been happing with my pc like I said for what ever that was I am very sorry. 

unknown.png

I'm not sure an antivirus is going to lead to you to spam such messages in chat. This seems like something you've downloaded that has maliciously impacted your gameplay, most likely something like a mod menu or such. This will be looked into over the next few days but it doesn't exactly look great.

@kamilek877 I don't know if you think you can cheat your way out of this but it must of been some very specific "anti virus" you downloaded to achieve this. In my personal opinion its some cheap script at best but anyone with a slight bit of intelligence would of used a macro. 

The simple solution for you, provide me (in a dm) with the source/tool or whatever you used for this, be honest, I will be checking it. Then we can discuss the possibility of unbanning you. I'll take a guess and say you downloaded a tool to give you some "advantages" in game and it turned out to be a malicious tool. 

ok I am being honest ask carl that my game crashed and like in a min I joined back and my partner that I was with said why u spamming I said it was not me  and I was going to say though the radio its not me I think I am getting hacked but I didn't even get to do that because I got banned I swear on my life I didn't download anything pls believe  me   I am begin honest and like I said what ever the hell happened I am very srry I promise it was not me

Your excuse is nonsense. It still stands, send me what you used or what you think caused it in a dm. 

An alternative option is contact me on discord to explain. 

• Like 1

hi I think I know what may off done it so the day I was ban I was downloading mods for normal gta 5 not fivem and I think I might off put one of the mods in the wrong folder  do u think that could off done it 

I'm not overly interested in your pish excuses.

If you are unbanned, what are your plans for moving forward on the server? 

• Like 1

well if I was unbanned my plans would be not to download things and to just play normally like everyone and also make shore if anything like this happends I can record it so I can show prove that I didn't do that or what ever 

@kamilek877 I will unban you on this occasion. I expect you to make a full effort to become a whitelisted member of this community and prove that you can be sensible. If I hear of any bad reports about you even if they are not direct rule breaks, you will remain banned. Behave yourself, there will be no more chances for you.