Hey there! If your ranks aren't syncing with the server or Discord, ensure you've linked your Discord account to the forums. Also ensure you have Steam and Discord open when joining the server otherwise the rank sync is unlikely to work! ×
Hey there! If your ranks aren't syncing with the server or Discord, ensure you've linked your Discord account to the forums. Also ensure you have Steam and Discord open when joining the server otherwise the rank sync is unlikely to work!
Sign in to follow this  
Nikolaaleksa

Ban Dispute - Nikolaaleksa

• Name
    Aleksa
  • Do you hold any roles in the community (PC, RPU, etc)
    No, i don't.
  • The date of your ban
    11/18/2020
  • Staff member that banned you
    JB
  • What server were you banned from?
    FiveM Server
  • Why do you believe you were banned?
    Because i was breaking the rules and i was told multiple times to stop and i didn't.
  • Why should we unban you?
    Because i learned the rules now and i won't do that again.
  • I understand that bumping my post or trying to contact staff members will decrease my chance of being unbanned.
  • I confirm I have read the rules.

Due to the lack of information on your appeal this ban would usually be declined instantly.

On this occasion I have taken the time to gather the evidence in this case and due to your lack of empathy and understanding of the mistakes you made, your appeal is at this point going to be denied.

DENIED

See previous ban for full details. Make an appeal that you actually put some effort into.