Hey there! If your ranks aren't syncing with the server or Discord, ensure you've linked your Discord account to the forums. Also ensure you have Steam and Discord open when joining the server otherwise the rank sync is unlikely to work! ×
Hey there! If your ranks aren't syncing with the server or Discord, ensure you've linked your Discord account to the forums. Also ensure you have Steam and Discord open when joining the server otherwise the rank sync is unlikely to work!
Sign in to follow this  
Gruffyd Daffyd

Moderator Applications - Supporting an Applicant

PoliceMP

PoliceMP - Moderator Support

Who can I support

You can support any applicant you feel would be suited for the role. You should give a constrictive and descriptive reply.

Why was my support removed?

If you posted something along the lines of "+support", we'll remove it. We need you to be detailed in why you think the applicant would be a good fit for the role. Type something along the lines of:

"Fantastic player, has always helped new players when they've joined the server and would be very fitting as staff +support"

Why can't I just put -/+ support?

We need people to make an effort when responding to applications. It is very easy to get people to simply write +support on your application, but we want to know why you feel they'd be a good person for the job. Your feedback is fairly redundant without any additional information.