Hey there! If your ranks aren't syncing with the server or Discord, ensure you've linked your Discord account to the forums. Also ensure you have Steam and Discord open when joining the server otherwise the rank sync is unlikely to work! ×
Hey there! If your ranks aren't syncing with the server or Discord, ensure you've linked your Discord account to the forums. Also ensure you have Steam and Discord open when joining the server otherwise the rank sync is unlikely to work!
Sign in to follow this  
Zaklindsay1

Ban Dispute - Zaklindsay1

• Name
    mick
  • Do you hold any roles in the community (PC, RPU, etc)
    no
  • The date of your ban
    11/28/2020
  • Staff member that banned you
    jammy1
  • What server were you banned from?
    FiveM Server
  • Why do you believe you were banned?
    wating time
  • Why should we unban you?
    because im sorry
  • I understand that bumping my post or trying to contact staff members will decrease my chance of being unbanned.
  • I confirm I have read the rules.

image.png

Mental I had to put more effort into looking for what you were banned for than the effort you put into your appeal. Account for each of these events and put some proper effort into your appeal. Otherwise save me the time and find your own way out.

This ban appeal has been open for nearly a month. (2 and a half weeks in total) Due to a lack of effort, and no reply from the applicant I will be rejecting the appeal and the appeal with be closed. Should you feel the need to appeal again you can do so through the same process, but I advise more effort is put in and you take your time reading and answering each question to give us the best and most information to make a informed decision.

This appeal has been:                                                                                                                      
DENIED

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this