Hey there! If your ranks aren't syncing with the server or Discord, ensure you've linked your Discord account to the forums. Also ensure you have Steam and Discord open when joining the server otherwise the rank sync is unlikely to work! ×
Hey there! If your ranks aren't syncing with the server or Discord, ensure you've linked your Discord account to the forums. Also ensure you have Steam and Discord open when joining the server otherwise the rank sync is unlikely to work!
jamstonedscones

Bug Report - jamstonedscones

• What platform did you experience the issue?
    FiveM Server
  • Date & Time
    12/01/2020
  • Please describe the issue
    The street race callouts have broken, the drivers dont spawn in the car anymore, sometimes only a few of the cars spawn and they are never registered to the peds.
  • Testing Conducted
    I have responded to them constantly and it has only been the best few days that it seems to have broken
  • Replication Steps
    Respond to a street race and turn up on scene haha

Going to need more info on this as issues like this cannot happen as described to specific callouts. 

1. Did you at any time lose connection during your session before or surrounding this incident?
  2. Were glitches happening on your client and do you have a cause for this (e.g. Modded files)? 
  3. Were you the host of the callout? (Usually first person on scene) 
  4. Had the callout already been attempted? 
  5. Was anyone in the surrounding area that had a bad connection/causing sync issues? 
  6. What was the location the callout provided you? 

I've tested this and from what I can see no issues, I have spawned in a few and all working as intended. Even when the callout spawned on a client that was not ready (at coords 0,0,0) it still spawned on the street next to them.

1. Not that im aware of, it has happened in multiple sessions.

2. Im not 100% what you mean but the only things installed on my gta V are sirens and FiveM.

3. yes but not every time.

4. nope.

5. quite possibly.

6. multiple different places.

Sorry for the lack of into I will try and get a recording of an example of what I'm talking about and i will post it in the discord and tag you, if thats okay.

Moving to rejected, there may be underlying issues within the system but replication for this was not possible.