Hey there! If your ranks aren't syncing with the server or Discord, ensure you've linked your Discord account to the forums. Also ensure you have Steam and Discord open when joining the server otherwise the rank sync is unlikely to work! ×
Hey there! If your ranks aren't syncing with the server or Discord, ensure you've linked your Discord account to the forums. Also ensure you have Steam and Discord open when joining the server otherwise the rank sync is unlikely to work!
Sign in to follow this  
Loaf me harder

Moderator Application - Loaf me harder

Posted (edited)
  • What is your Discord name?
    LoafMeHarder#1101
  • How long have you been part of the community for?
    Around a month
  • What do you feel you could offer to the team?
    I am a very active player on everyday that I can play I am always looking to help people out as best as I can. I feel I would benefit the server as being an active member it means I am always there when needed and have a regular person people can come talk to. I have experience being a mod in other fivem servers (before joining here) and I always give everyone a fair chance when being dealt with. I am good at listening to what people have to say and get issues resolved fast and in an appropriate way.
  • PoliceMP requires staff to follow a strict list of guidelines for staff, do you feel you could do this?
    Yes
  • In detail, describe your personality to us. Tell us about yourself!
    I am 19 from Cheshire I work in live audio and enjoy meeting new people. I have always had a passion for police RP I have been using lspdfr for around a year on single player and enjoy meeting new people on the server and going on patrol with them and learning new skills.
Edited by Tom
Requested name change

Hello Loaf,

Thank you for your application for moderator. We have decided to leave this application pending for the time being and will review again in our next meeting. If you have any questions, feel free to message me on Discord and I'll answer any questions that you have.