Hey there! If your ranks aren't syncing with the server or Discord, ensure you've linked your Discord account to the forums. Also ensure you have Steam and Discord open when joining the server otherwise the rank sync is unlikely to work! ×
Hey there! If your ranks aren't syncing with the server or Discord, ensure you've linked your Discord account to the forums. Also ensure you have Steam and Discord open when joining the server otherwise the rank sync is unlikely to work!
Lewis_Playz

Ban Dispute - Lewis_Playz

• Name
    Lewis
  • Do you hold any roles in the community (PC, RPU, etc)
    No
  • The date of your ban
    12/13/2020
  • Staff member that banned you
    Tom
  • What server were you banned from?
    FiveM Server
  • Why do you believe you were banned?
    Pressing the emegency button more than once
  • Why should we unban you?
    Beacause i didnt now how to expose my self to the community and panicked and didnt know what to do.. im truley sorry and i didnt mean to cause any hasel
  • I understand that bumping my post or trying to contact staff members will decrease my chance of being unbanned.
  • I confirm I have read the rules.

Note for staff member who deals with this: 

Pressed panic button several times, sometimes whilst under gunpoint and was non compliant with armed criminals. He also apparently tried to steal Loaf's helicopter. 

• Sad 1

I have looked over your dispute and after talking with gold command have come to the conclusion of reducing your ban to 2 weeks. After your ban is up you will be monitored and any further breaking of the rules will lead to the initial 4 month ban being put back in place. I advise you to take this time during these given 2 weeks to read over the rules to prevent you from breaking any more when you come back.

• Like 1