Hey there! If your ranks aren't syncing with the server or Discord, ensure you've linked your Discord account to the forums. Also ensure you have Steam and Discord open when joining the server otherwise the rank sync is unlikely to work! ×
Hey there! If your ranks aren't syncing with the server or Discord, ensure you've linked your Discord account to the forums. Also ensure you have Steam and Discord open when joining the server otherwise the rank sync is unlikely to work!
Sign in to follow this  
akimiliv@gmail.com

Ban Dispute - akimiliv@gmail.com

• Name
    Aleksa
  • Do you hold any roles in the community (PC, RPU, etc)
    No but i will
  • The date of your ban
    01/13/2038
  • Staff member that banned you
    Elmo
  • What server were you banned from?
    FiveM Server
  • Why do you believe you were banned?
    (↑up here im selecting both)Sorry guys but please unban me i read the rules and everything i promise i wont kill anybody and i wont troll anymore (i didnt troll) please unban me guys i have a wife and children to feed :( I just want to relax on police mp so i can ignore my ugly wife and my disabled children. So i promise i wont troll anymore ( i didnt troll) please unban me guys you seem chill and cool unlike my wife and you appear to be smart unlike my children.
  • Why should we unban you?
    If you don't unban me i'll get the texas police department (even though i like in England,moscow(its a city in Turkey)(Food)) So if you don't want to get beef with your colleagues you better unban me straight away son. If you think im joking check out my youtube channel kanevskyfitness so if you continue to harrass me i'll call mr. wellinton and my friends. Y'all can't handle this Y'all don't know what's about to happen baby Team 10 Los Angeles, Cali boy But I'm from Ohio though, white boy
  • I understand that bumping my post or trying to contact staff members will decrease my chance of being unbanned.
  • I confirm I have read the rules.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this