Hey there! If your ranks aren't syncing with the server or Discord, ensure you've linked your Discord account to the forums. Also ensure you have Steam and Discord open when joining the server otherwise the rank sync is unlikely to work! ×
Hey there! If your ranks aren't syncing with the server or Discord, ensure you've linked your Discord account to the forums. Also ensure you have Steam and Discord open when joining the server otherwise the rank sync is unlikely to work!
CallumRobertson

Moderator Application - CallumRobertson

• What is your Discord name?
    Callum#2755
  • How long have you been part of the community for?
    around 6 or 7 months
  • What do you feel you could offer to the team?
    I could bring good communication skills, the ability to take decisive action when needed and i am very helpful and i am active most of the time. I could also bring a great understanding of the rules. I am also part of RPU, CID and NPAS giving me more knowledge of the server. I am very active on the server which i feel would be good as a lot of the time there are no moderatos on to help with issues people may be having.
  • PoliceMP requires staff to follow a strict list of guidelines for staff, do you feel you could do this?
    Yes i would follow all rules at all times
  • In detail, describe your personality to us. Tell us about yourself!
    I am a college student and am doing all work from home at the moment making me very active on the server. I really enjoy being a part of this community and love seeing it grow i would also love the opportunity to help keep the community safe and friendly. I am hard working, and when given a task i will do it right to the best of my ability.  I feel if i am given the moderator role i will be able to gain more experience on the server and help out lots of people. I am not the type of person to ban someone for no reason or due to being impatient. I always keep my cool and would never raise my voice unless needed.
  • Like 6

Callum is very active in the server and supportive towards other members of the community. He's always there to help other cadets but also making sure laws are adhered to.  I feel Callum would make a good moderator due to his commitments to the community as well as his understanding of most (if not all) regular members within the server. It helps that he has good departmental knowledge to advise some of us that are slightly more experience.

• Like 1

Callum is a good lad, keeps lots of cadets right. Always active and he is always fair and would make a good mod

• Like 1

Callum would be a great addition to the moderator team, He is a very active person on the server and also spends the time to help others out where he can.

• Like 1

Callum deserves moderator. When i was cadet and had 0 idea of how to play within minutes he approached me very nicely, and helped me get  the basics down and sent me a informative video to help me! He would be and amazing addition to the staff and would help keep the server running smoothly.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.