Hey there! If your ranks aren't syncing with the server or Discord, ensure you've linked your Discord account to the forums. Also ensure you have Steam and Discord open when joining the server otherwise the rank sync is unlikely to work! ×
Hey there! If your ranks aren't syncing with the server or Discord, ensure you've linked your Discord account to the forums. Also ensure you have Steam and Discord open when joining the server otherwise the rank sync is unlikely to work!
Hewitt

Moderator Application - Kyle

• What is your Discord name?
    Hewitt
  • How long have you been part of the community for?
    3 weeks
  • What do you feel you could offer to the team?
    Have been on the server a lot over the past 3 weeks, really enjoy the server and would like to give my own time to help out within the server. I am a good listener to anyone who has any issues and also a good speaker to help anyone out if needed. I am on the server a lot throughout the day and sometimes a lot in the late evenings when sometimes there is no moderator or admin available to help out. Since joining i have been warned once about my driving but this was within my first day of joining and was unsure of any rules until i knew about the forum, another moderator has also mentioned that he has noticed since my first day when i didn't know about the rules he hasn't seen me break any rules since. Im already active in knowing who to contact if there is any minor or major incident within the server like on the early hours of 22/01/21 when we had a Modder join the server and started placing cages and windmills onto players i immediately contacted gold command as this was a major issue.
  • PoliceMP requires staff to follow a strict list of guidelines for staff, do you feel you could do this?
    yes I do believe i could follow strict guidelines
  • In detail, describe your personality to us. Tell us about yourself!
    I am a open minded person, who is a great listener to anyone and also is a very easy person to get on with. i don't hold any grudges against anyone and believe that people deserve a second chance but if they break the rules again then they should be dealt with appropriately. i am more than happy as i already do to spend my time in the server as i fully enjoy playing in game and would like to do more to be able to help the server out.
  • Like 6

I believe that Kyle would make a good moderator given his close proximity from cadet to current role. He has first hand experience that could be brought to the senior team where he's able to help improve the initial experience of the cadet and keep people within the community for a longer period of time. He'll also be able to work closely with the wider members to support in their day to day roles.

• Like 1

Guest Mango05

Great guy really supportive helpful really ready he will literally do anything he’s a great guy literally so understanding such a nice guy to talk to and yeah he deserve this Role more than anyone in the server my opinion only because I’ve been in the server for a couple of days so I can’t really judge but he is the person who I first met on the server and he is a very good person and he is very nice.Much love mango 

I think Hewitt will make an asset to the moderator team, always helpful, friendly and patient 

• Like 1

Hewitt has came a long way since coming on the server progressing through many roles and takes time to show cadets the ropes and aspiring PC's on ride alongs as RPU and Dog Section

• Like 1

Hewitt was one of the first guys to get me situated on this server. Never had any issues and always there to help with calls. I support his application.

• Like 1

On 1/22/2021 at 5:48 PM, Hewitt said:
  • What is your Discord name?
    Hewitt
  • How long have you been part of the community for?
    3 weeks
  • What do you feel you could offer to the team?
    Have been on the server a lot over the past 3 weeks, really enjoy the server and would like to give my own time to help out within the server. I am a good listener to anyone who has any issues and also a good speaker to help anyone out if needed. I am on the server a lot throughout the day and sometimes a lot in the late evenings when sometimes there is no moderator or admin available to help out. Since joining i have been warned once about my driving but this was within my first day of joining and was unsure of any rules until i knew about the forum, another moderator has also mentioned that he has noticed since my first day when i didn't know about the rules he hasn't seen me break any rules since. Im already active in knowing who to contact if there is any minor or major incident within the server like on the early hours of 22/01/21 when we had a Modder join the server and started placing cages and windmills onto players i immediately contacted gold command as this was a major issue.
  • PoliceMP requires staff to follow a strict list of guidelines for staff, do you feel you could do this?
    yes I do believe i could follow strict guidelines
  • In detail, describe your personality to us. Tell us about yourself!
    I am a open minded person, who is a great listener to anyone and also is a very easy person to get on with. i don't hold any grudges against anyone and believe that people deserve a second chance but if they break the rules again then they should be dealt with appropriately. i am more than happy as i already do to spend my time in the server as i fully enjoy playing in game and would like to do more to be able to help the server out.

I would suggest Hewitt as he is a very helpful and easily approachable for help. This is coming from my experience with Hewitt as he was a very nice person who helped me out in my early days of PoliceMP. Hewitt would be a huge asset and would very much recommend him!

• Like 1

I believe Hewitt will would be a great asset to the mod team as whenever he is online he is very helpful and willing to give help to those that haven't long been on the server and need the help he is also very clear and good with his communication over the radio

• Like 1

I would recommend Hewitt as he is a very helpful and easily approachable for help. Hewitt is a very nice person who helped me out when I first joined PoliceMP. Hewitt would be as very good moderator and I would very much recommend him!

• Like 1

Hewitt would make an excellent moderator, as he kindly walked me through my first day on the server. Plus every time I have been back on the PoliceMP server, he has always been a welcoming member of the team. For me, this is a good thing as recently I've asked Hewitt, to help me gain further training in getting protonated to PC. 

• Like 1

Hewitt would be a fantastic moderator, he listens to everyone and helps out to the best of his ability. He helped me personally with a lost person call in-game as I needed to get across a patch of water safely. 😄

• Like 1

Hewit is a nice and polite person he is also good at his roles in game and knows what he is doing 

• Like 1

I believe Hewitt would be a great addition to the moderators. He listens and is supportive, and he's offered help to newcomers who aren't sure of what they're doing. Great person overall, and it looks like I'm not the only person who thinks that.

• Like 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.