Hey there! If your ranks aren't syncing with the server or Discord, ensure you've linked your Discord account to the forums. Also ensure you have Steam and Discord open when joining the server otherwise the rank sync is unlikely to work! ×
Hey there! If your ranks aren't syncing with the server or Discord, ensure you've linked your Discord account to the forums. Also ensure you have Steam and Discord open when joining the server otherwise the rank sync is unlikely to work!
Sign in to follow this  
Jack Peterson

Player Report - Submitted by: Jack Peterson

• Player name you are reporting
    CHris
  • Date of incident
    06/19/2020
  • On which platform did the incident take place?
    FiveM Server
  • Describe the incident
    CHris pressed his panic button, and as me and a few others responded, he was trying to escape from us(Which I didn't pay attention to, in the beginning). When we came down to the highway, he started running an officer over on purpose and as me and the other officer reacted he disconnected straight after. Basically, without any reason pressed his panic button and pressed his panic button.
  • Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)
    Sadly my recording software though this wasn't a good time to save a clip, so I couldn't get it, however Donny Fenn would be able to witness it aswell and tell his story.

No video evidence, player in question is not whitelisted. Note added to profile on admin panel if he returns and does anything else.