The role will entail;
- Work along side all divisions in pursuits, road closures, traffic stops, RTC's and many others
- Undertake proactive policing to help us cut down on those on our roads with no insurance, no tax and no licence.
- Taking part in our monthly campaigns focusing on specific areas of roads policing
- Performing traffic stops and involvement in pursuits using TPAC methods
- Unique vehicles & uniforms
- Access to 3 brand new sub divisions
- Training for the use of motorbikes within RPU
We'll be looking at interviewing week commencing 4th June with training happening in the days after.
- Must have been PC for 1 week by the time of interview
- Clean driving licence within the server
- Applications must be filled with detail due to the competition for places
- Please be prepared for MULTIPLE stages. It will be competitive and we will have interviews.
We are looking for members of the community who are dedicated to helping to develop our new members who do not know much about what we do here.
- The role is open to anyone of PC rank and above.
- The role will open opportunities to progress further potentially into a Senior Trainer role should you show the right determination, commitment and attitude for the role.
- The role will require you to spend some of your free time training, testing and evaluating cadets for the role of PC.
- You will be given the best training for the role by our very own Senior Trainer team, so all of the knowledge they have to give they can.
If you think you have what it takes then feel free to apply on the form below.
To apply, click the link and fill in the application and submit.
- You must have good communication skills.
- Be a PC rank or higher for at least 1 week when applying.
- Be mature and sensible when handling the dog.
- Display a high standard at all times.
- Have a good attitude towards DSU and others.
- Have the ability to improvise and use your initiative.