Apply for a Role
Welcome to PoliceMP!
As a new player, you will join us as a PCSO (Police Community Support Officer).
As a PCSO you can respond to incidents, backup requests, pull over vehicles or search the citizens of London. You will also have access to a baton, torch, 3 uniforms and 10 vehicles.
Why apply for PC?
Any PCSOs can apply for a Police Constable role. As a PC you will join the PoliceMP force and unlock plenty of new vehicles, equipment and open up further opportunities. As a PC you will:
- unlock the PC garage including 12 new vehicles;
- have access to 4 uniforms;
- be able to use a taser;
- have access to additional training courses including: IPP Communications, TSG and Speed Enforcement training;
- have access to development courses such as Arresting Officer Principles and First Response (Basic);
- be able to join any of the divisions.
What is the application process?
To apply for PC simply complete the google form linked on our forums, make sure you are already part of our Discord server!
This form is automatically marked and if you pass you are assigned the 'Awaiting Training' role. You will need to score at least 13 points out of 16 to pass the test.
If you fail, you are able to re-apply immediately and try again as many times as you like. By becoming a PC, you get access to new equipment, cars, and uniforms, and have the option to join ERT as part of their 'teams' system.
How to apply?
In order to apply, follow the below steps. Please ensure that you follow them carefully, otherwise, you're likely to encounter errors.
- Register on the PoliceMP Forum.
- Sign in to your forum account.
- Click your name at the top right, account settings and go down to Connected Accounts.
- Click on "Associate with Discord" and follow the steps.
- Apply for PC using the Police Constable Application form.
Individuals with different cultures, perspectives and experiences are at the heart of PoliceMP community. We welcome players from all different backgrounds and ethnic groups. We are proud to be a diverse community of people from all walks of life.