Our Digital Team is dedicated to capturing the best moments from our PoliceMPs' Server and showing the world the hard work and dedication of our officers. They attend incidents alongside officers to ensure that we are able to provide a firsthand account of the events that take place on our server.
Quality is at the forefront of everything our team does. They work tirelessly to improve our online presence and showcase the different divisions and vehicles that make up our community. From capturing action-packed patrol car chases to showing off the latest equipment and technology used by our officers, our Digital Team leaves no stone unturned in their pursuit of excellence.
With their keen eye for detail and passion for storytelling, our team is able to bring the community closer to the action and give them an inside look at the day-to-day operations of our server. They are a vital part of our community and we are proud to have them on our team.
What does the Digital Team do?
Our Digital Team is a group of highly skilled individuals who are responsible for capturing and creating visually stunning content for our various digital platforms. They specialize in creating videos for platforms like YouTube and TikTok, as well as taking high-quality images for our website, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
What are the joining requirements?
To become part of the Digital Team, the below requirements should be met:
- Hold a rank of Police Constable or Paramedic
- Have at least 50 hours in-game time
- Be creative
- Work well as part of a team
- Have knowledge of video or image editing software
What perks do I get?
- Your content will be broadcasted across our website and various social media platforms;
- Unlimited access to Early Access Server
- Reduced divisional hours based on your activity
- Direct connection to the Development Team
- On-demand access to any divisions in Dev & EA
- Access to PoliceMP's DLCs
- Additional Media EUP and props
- Access to Content Creator garage
How do I join?
Due to the uniqueness and structure of the Digital Team, there is no official application process in place.
Our Digital Leads and Senior Management hand-pick the members of the Digital Team based on the activity and quality of videos or images posted on the #media channel on Discord.
You can fill out an express interest form if you have the relevant experience and wish to join a team. Please note, this is not an application form and you will only be contacted should you be successful.