Authorised Firearm Officers
Joining AFO will by no means be a easy task, All officers will undergo heavy amounts of training with use to their different type of weapons, Vehicles, Handling of said weapons, different tactics for different situations, And how to use the gear given to armed officers to the best of their ability when they are needed to do so
- The ability to use their weapons at a moments notice should they need to do so.
- A very mature but relaxed attitude towards fellow officers and members of the public.
- Handle stressful and sometimes very dangerous situations while keeping a clear mind.
- Following the chain of command within AFO and other units as a whole
- Be interested and willing in learning new skills that could help them in their career as a police officer.
- Good vehicle skills will also be a good factor for use of escorts, protecting VIPs, Etc.
- Those with more unique skills also have the chance of CTSFO, Diplomatic protection, Or other Subdivisions
A Parliamentary and Diplomatic Protection Officer is required to protect parliamentary and governmental personnel and property. They will primarily be stationed outside Parliamentary, Governmental or Royal buildings using their marked visible precedence to deter crime or attacks.
Within PoliceMP, during low firearm resources, PaDP Officers can divert and attend calls on radio using their red DPG vehicles and uniform to assist.
In the event of an attack or event at their patrol area, they are required to head back and divert back to their position. PaDP can perform walks around their patrol area, and do not have to be standing stationary
PaDP eligibility requirements:
- TPAC Trained
- Passed AFO Probation